Our Electronic Document Management software (EDMS) suite enables companies to adopt an electronic and automated approach to document management across the enterprise. It is a web based electronic document management system with a central repository for storing and organizing documents. It enables organizations to manage documents and records throughout the document life-cycle, from creation to destruction. Integrated collaboration and workflow tools can be used to access, create, modify, review, and approve documents globally in a controlled manner. It has a powerful analytics and reporting capability to track each document from origin to obsolescence to give users complete visibility into the system. You can choose to between our Standard EDMS suite and Extended EDMS suite.
The standard EDMS suite comes with document archival, document management and workflow while the extended suite has additional functionalities like document tracking, document control and information lifecycle management.
Some of the features of our EDMS suites of software are:
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook: Integration with Microsoft makes it easy for documents to be viewed from outlook. Approvals can also be made directly from Microsoft outlook.
- Anywhere Access: Work from anywhere. No need to physically be in the office to make approvals and view documents. This enables the busy executives to work from any part of the world. Various documents can also be viewed and managed online.
- Document tracking: This is an extended module of our EDMS suite. It has the ability to track the physical location of paper documents using RFID or Barcode. Alerts are generated whenever there is unauthorized movement of the physical documents.
- Mobile Access: View and make approvals from your mobile devices like Blackberry, iPAD and Andriod phones. The extended version of it comes with mobile applications that will enable you to directly launch the application on your mobile devices.
- Email Alerts: Automatic email alerts.
- Audit Trails: It has the functionality of tracing the history of documents and staff that use the application.
- Three Layer Security: It has three layer security namely - OS Level security, Database level security and application level security. This ensures authorize access to the application.
- Single Sign-On: No need for multiple passwords. Once LDAP is implemented, users can sign on using their NT passwords.
- Online Collaboration: This feature enables users of the system to make reviews anywhere they may be at any particular time. Imagine a collaboration system that is specifically tailored to support your needs…even when your needs change daily. Review and comment processes may vary based on user-preference, location and type of document under review.
- Comments and Notes: “Notes” are used to make notes for the viewing of all the participants in a particular workflow while “Comments” are used to make notes for the viewing of the next participant in a particular workflow.
- Indexing: Auto indexing and user defined indexing available