Question Data Bank is an automated test management solution for preparing, conducting, grading and analysis of tests. At its core is a customizable Questions Database that is populated by a test administrator.
The customizable features include difficulty level, category, sub-category and usage frequency of questions, test duration etc.
It generates results as soon as the test is completed. It also includes a practice module that is available to the test taker either via the internet, cd or an appropriate medium to be installed on a computer.
The objective of this solution is to provide an alternative to ‘Pen-and-Paper Testing’ for educational bodies, corporate organizations, government parastatals, recruitment agencies etc. in the delivery, administration and grading of tests.
The values of the solution include:
- Easier delivery and administration of test
- Easy and immediate analysis of test performance
- Security of test questions
- Eventual reduction in the cost of administering tests
- Reduction of examination malpractice
- Better preparation tools for examination
- Easy access to preparatory tools
- Faster grading of tests
- Ability to analyze progress in study and to use analysis to focus study on particular areas